Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Ultrasound Of Down Syndrome Quad Screen And Level 2 Ultrasound For Down Syndrome?

Quad screen and level 2 ultrasound for down syndrome? - my ultrasound of down syndrome

At a meeting with my son for 15 weeks, I had a quad screen and did my test with 3 to 4 markers indication of abnormal Down syndrome. I have a question yesterday, but now I have more information. I'm 24, my doctor told me that my risk was 1.33 or 3%, and indeed as a 45 or 46 years. This is my pregnancy 2, but 1 child. Today we went to a level 2 ultrasound at 16 weeks 1 days. The doctor said the baby is too small to see everything, he could see the neck of the baby was normal, the size was perfect, all I could see, but it seemed that there were things he could do not see how we can be discussed at a later date and in the heart, kidneys, and a better view of the stomach and intestines. The baby was very active. I refused amniocentesis, because if the child has Down syndrome test could not change, and I'm not ready, my son, because close some clues. I wonder if anyone else a similar experience with a result had a healthy child? 4 weeks I will be back for another ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment