Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mya Nose Ring Just Need A Little Advice...?

Just need a little advice...? - mya nose ring

My daughter Mya came with a bad cold (not sure if that's what it is). I made an appointment, but wondered what to do in the meantime, to facilitate their complaints. She has a stuffy nose and coughing and running is so dry, but you know that you are trying to get something and she said it hurts to cough.
I got what cough and cold remedies for the second day and now it seems to be no relief. Should I screw waiting for a doctor and brought to the hospital? ... I was a little by the nurse, the doctor is not surprising to take it when I explained how she was sick ... She said that "it may be sick, it really is, and you can change the date Monday ... I said they were very busy, but yesterday morning was available. Perhaps he thought I was exaggerating ...

Normally I try to stay away from drugs for cough, but none of the mothers have a drug that is used, familiar ... That really works? Or is there something to do what I do to the pain of his son, who really knows wh ere to relieve systomsRKS. I have the Vicks and clothing and humidfier cold, but nothing seems to help. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Try honey, medicine, where my parents are very tired and cold, cough, when I was a child, and uses the old honey just for me, he comes to work, but there are times when one feels a little stronger. Usually in hot liquids to the pollution in the chest, and coughing as if you can out. When the soup, hot cider, hot tea with lemon and mint with low honey. I also found this ABC News article about what I mean. So if you are sure you can read and not one's own thinking. I hope that your child will soon be better, not funny at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on the age, seem Mucinex Children's good for my school work-age children, or if you try a little honey. In fact, you can protect your neck a little! However, if difficulty breathing or fight, then you should probably take him to the hospital. With the creation of winter in many different places germs and viruses are everywhere. Better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my daughter got sick, my doctor told me (by weight) you can give your child Tylenol and Motrin for children, since the two different delegations always first, then 4 hours of waiting and give to others and so on. I know it looks good, but that the pain and most symptoms. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you eat and drink and has no fever is probably just a cold. Make sure that you get a lot of drinking. Pop Cycles is a way to more fluid and helps a sore throat. Give him some Tylenol for Children for their complaints. If you have a fever and indifference is what I am to be affected.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete