Friday, January 22, 2010

Opticians Offers I Live In Great Britain, Which Opticians Would Do The Best Deal?

I live in great britain, which opticians would do the best deal? - opticians offers

Now I know it's testing time for the eyes, but there are so many good deals to get the lenses offer, I Can not Make up my mind to go. I know that some opticians now offer two great Glassses designer so in that sense you could tell me, you have more choice and lower prices? Also, the price of designer eyeglass frames is separately fixed to the glass? any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

7 comments:

  1. Deffo Specsavers ... I have just two pairs of very good for £ 75 (Bogofa) and made a big Kool, designers, others do not ... and a wide Gok Wan also ... Price for the lens, frames again, but you may need to EyeT € (paid 20) to ... good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Specsavers Opticians

    http://www.specsavers.co.uk/cgi-bin/stru ...


    Your best

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Dolland and Aitchinson or D & A. If you are under 16 years of his eyesight test on the NHS, even when the lens is that you need glasses. In addition, if you are cheaper than 16 glasses, same design. I hope that helped

    ReplyDelete
  4. Specsavers and ads are great.



    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qIf8BBdr1S ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend to go to Specsavers, and in any case!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vision Express, I have a better selection of images from Specsavers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree - Specsavers Opticians are the best.

    ReplyDelete