Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chaotic Email Verifying Lineage 2 Chaotic Throne HELP?

Lineage 2 chaotic throne HELP? - chaotic email verifying

I have the account profile of NCsoft, I checked e-mails and such, but if the game in the registration screen, enter my username and password, but always tells me I have the wrong password .. I tried several times, can in no way a person ... "The game does not require a fee to your account to become active? Go to page NCsoft and when you click on the account that the party that says No. .. What? But I have friends who play .. for someone for free anyway help ... THX 4 UR TIME.I APPRICIETE .. (sorry my English 4, P)

1 comment:

  1. It is a server, $ 15 per month on the servers of staff. Check the Hosts file and run it. She said there was "no" in ACCT game. Make sure you have a guest game Lineage 2, and no, she does not mention a fee for access to the server exists.

    ReplyDelete