Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stabbing Headache Dizzy Headache And Dizzy?

Headache and dizzy? - stabbing headache dizzy

Recently, I had vertigo really bad, sometimes I feel that I am separated from my body, I can usually put their own and disappear in about 2-3 hours, but were more persistent, more recent period more than 12 hours long. I have a terrible headache very bad side of my head. I know I should see a doctor and probably next week. But no one has the experience of the past? Any ideas on this?

1 comment:

  1. Headaches headaches. My sister experianced before. She was also blind in one eye and had nausea like you and make you sleep all day. Mainly caused by stress. Everything you bothering you lately? I suggest you get a Catscan of the head or MRI. Good luck and be careful!

    ReplyDelete