Friday, February 19, 2010

What Does An Ear Ache Mean After Wisdom Teeth Removal Earache Help : My Ear Hurts !?

Earache help : My ear hurts !? - what does an ear ache mean after wisdom teeth removal

All right, Wednesday, I woke with a sore throat and headache. Every day, the symptoms worsened and I was so sick. Then on Thursday I went into the office of the doctor. She said she had a viral infection and therefore could not take antibiotics. The nausea was terrible, I had sinus drainage and coughing, but then on Friday, I'm better. I decided to go to school (it was a day 1 / 2). I felt good all day until about 7 My throat felt as if a small piece in my throat. Morining Saturday (today) began to fall with one ear! Then I turn my head and I can hardly hear! What can I do to make it go? And what is the cause? I walk into the office of the doctor (or the day after tomorrow), but what I read in the meantimeTime? Are you turned your head to help in the opposite direction? I feel so much pressure! AY!

2 comments:

  1. The fact only a sinus problem, which is what you have. The reason was nausea is due to drainage. In addition, you must have a decongestant. Clariton D 12 hours, or other medicines for allergies with decongestant. You are on the counter, and starts the process of discharge, sore wounded him again and again, feeling sick, but everything to be careful. And if you go to the doctor to Get a decongestant questions to ask. They will help you. Also see if they clean their ears, it seems that you build up the pressure behind the eardrum. You can actually do anything wrong.

    Hope this helps, and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. suck a hard candy will crack your ears and help until you get to the doctors and should be able to try a Nettie pot to the sinuses, which can help drain.

    ReplyDelete