Saturday, February 20, 2010

Direct Tv How To Delete Recordings From List I'm About Out Of Space On My Dish DVR. Can I Use My Laptop Or Toshiba DVR To Record To DVDs So I Can Delete?

I'm about out of space on my Dish DVR. Can I use my laptop or Toshiba DVR to record to DVDs so I can delete? - direct tv how to delete recordings from list

I want to make movies from my records and to be able to eliminate many of my shows. I'm on the pitch. Even if you have ever had with Direct TV, or if something happens to go with my DVR, I have all my shows. Is this possible? Is it difficult?

I hope that I can not play all records on the road. It would be almost 100 hours of television.

I have a decent Toshiba DVR I bought just before the Dish Network. In fact, only a DVD player too expensive, so we got rid of cable TV, because he did not find a way to work it with dishes. Suggestions?

Thank you,
Jody: o)

1 comment:

  1. There's really no way to transfer short and your programs. You do not want and that is why. You need your programs a register. She exits, use yellow, red and white dish and connect your DVR to the inputs of yellow, red and white on the recorder. Sorry, it's much faster way.Good.

    ReplyDelete